Live Video

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Designer Crafts Connections Blog Hop - Homemade Watermelon Sherbet!

So today is the 1st Monday of the month and you know what that means!  It time for the Designer Craft Connection Blog Hop!

I have decided to introduce you all to one of my favorite summer treats of all time!  Watermelon Sherbet!  It is my very most favorite Sherbet in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!  It is so Uber refreshing and just plain wonderful!  Be sure to try it out and let me know if you love it as much as I do.


I used the Cricut Expression, The Cricut Design Studio, The Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge, The Preserves Cricut Cartridge and The Feeling Groovy Cricut Cartridge to create this layout.

The Watermelon Sherbet Recipe Layout!

The Watermelon Sherbet Title

The Recipe!

I LOVE COMMENTS!

Happy Scrappin'

9 comments:

  1. YUMMMMM! What a cute layout...and I hope to try the recipe as well! THANK YOU!!!!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com
    happiqueen@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, sound very good I must try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh, watermelon my favorite summer treat! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now if this hasn't gotten me into a WATERMELON mood!
    Sounds delish!
    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well YUMMMMMY! :0) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, sounds delicious. Can't wait to try this as we love watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest! The recipe sounds look. Has my mouth watering.

    www.mel-designs.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks yummy! I love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading
    it, you might be a great author.I will be sure
    to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back someday.

    I want to encourage one to continue your great posts, have a
    nice holiday weekend!
    Also see my web site - acne Home remedies fast

    ReplyDelete