Live Video

Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day Of School Layout

I am so Excited to be a Guest Designer at Everyday Cricut this whole week!  Be sure to head on over and check it out!
It is once again that time of year where school is starting back all over the country. No more lazy days of summer, just the hustle and bustle of a new school year and the all the excitement that comes with it. Who will be in my class? Will I get the Teacher I was wanting? I can't wait to start school for the first time! It is just such an exciting for both parents and children alike.

I will be making adorable projects everyday this week getting all of our children, grandchildren, neices and nephews ready to head back to school!

This layout was created using the Everyday Paper Dolls and the Printing 101 Cricut Cartridges. The Cricut Expression and the 12x24 Mat were also used as well as The Cricut Design Studio. The Cardstocks used were by K&Company, American Crafts and Prism. The adhesive used was the Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Adhesive. (This is by far my favorite adhesive for all of my scrapbooking needs)






Have a wonderful day and be sure to check back Everyday this week for more adorable Back To School Projects for you to make for the kiddos in your life!
Happy Scrappin'!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Thanks for the coupons, they are greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable First Day Of School Layout!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of work you put into this. Thanks. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout! For those of us who do not have Design Studio, could you include the cut sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unique! Love the backpacks! THX!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layout. For those of us who do not have Design Studio, could you include the cut sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this LO! Fun colors! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the lil backpacks! great layout.

    ReplyDelete