Live Video

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Christmas In July Layout Class In Columbia South Carolina on July 10th!

Christmas In July Southern Style
 Layout Class at Scrappin' Creations
in the Village of Sandhills!
July 10th from 10am-12pm at Scrap For A Cause


Southern Christmas Layout By Kendra Wiggins

Santa is all decked out "Southern Style" ready to head for a swim in this whimsical 12 x 12 layout! This is a pre-cut layout class so you will not need your Cricut Machine. If you have The Cricut Design Studio or the Cricut Gypsy please bring your jump drive to receive a free .cut or .gypsy file exclusively from me. Hope to see you there! 
Kendra Wiggins

Be sure to call Scrappin' Creations at (803) 419-5200 to reserve your spot in this class.  A limited number of spots are available. The cost of the class is $25.  Below is the list of Supplies Needed.

Supplies Needed:
Fiskars Micro-tipped Scissors
Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Adhesive (Blue Lid)
Stickles in the Following Colors: X-mas Red, Orange Peel, Yellow, Eucalyptus, Turquoise and Purple if you want your page to look just like mine.  This is Optional.
Black Fine Line Pen
White Signo Gel Pen or Ranger White Pen

12 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are posting again. Your work was and is great. I check your site all the time. I am just glad your back. Keep up the good work. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layout! Fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable, but i'm not ready for christmas yet--haven't even finished my spring housecleaning. it does get you in the spirit though. tx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout for Florida as well! Great job as always, Kendra!! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I would LOVE to attend this class.. Being in San Antonio does not quite allow for that. But, if you are willing to share ( I am willing to pay for the guideline to complete) I hope to hear from you soon.

    Cheers~
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this LO. This is truly a Southern. I wish you were closer to Darien, GA :(. I would love to take this class. How about online? or come to Savannah, or Brunswick :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stickles on the palm tree. That really dresses it up! I'm so glad I found your blog. Love the ideas and inspiration. Would love to go to one of your classes but being in WI is a bit far! LOL. Keep up the great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too would love to attend but live in Colorado. I am a Southern gal and have lots of photos to complete this layout. I would be happy to purchase the file if you are willing to sell. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I still lived there! We used to take the kids to see Santa at Sandhills (once they built it of course!). But, that was when we lived in Elgin! That class would have been fun to attend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun layout. I'm not quite as "Southern" as you; but, still in the Southern East Coast. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the LO! What carts did you use for the title? Christmas..I really have no clue. But Southern...OA? What size?

    ReplyDelete