Live Video

Monday, September 7, 2009

Our Weekend Vacation in the Asheville area!

We have been on vacation this weekend and I have not had much cell or computer connection available!  Here is a picture of my family and my daughters Abby's best friend Ashton!  Aren't the remote controlled cameras just AWESOME!!  I love being able to actually be in the photos instead of just the photographer! 
Kendra, Barton, Abraham, Abigail, Ashton and Anika at Mills River Valley Overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway just outside of Asheville North Carolina on Saturday.  We had so much fun!
Stay tuned to see the layouts inspired by the pictures I took over our vacation!
Top left - Garnets, Top right - Rubies
Bottom left - Citrine, Bottom Right - Garnets
We went on Sunday to the Randall Glen Gem Mine and boy did we have a blast.  Before you ask, no I did not take my camera with me.  The dirt there is red clay!  You should have seen how filthy we all were!  I did take pictures just a little while ago of the valuable stone that Abe and I found. 

3 comments:

  1. The Blue Ridge Pkwy is awesome! We live just 1 hour south of Asheville and have enjoyed going up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I wish you had taken pictures of wvweryone covered in red clay. LOL. Bet it was a blast. I went with my Dad several years ago to Montana to a sapphire mine. That was fun.. Lots of different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma I must say that I am so happy that you have finally have a photo of me and :DDDDDD
    I am so happy! I love you! <3

    Xoxo
    Abigail Wiggins

    ReplyDelete