Live Video

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Combs Family Layout with Everyday Paper Dolls and More!!

I had a blast tonight making this Layout for my friend Katrina's best friend who is pregnant.  It took about 4 hours from start to finish.  I used Cricut Design Studio, Cricut Expression the 12"x24" Mat and the following Cricut Cartridges:  Plantin Schoolbook, Everyday Paper Dolls, Sesame Street Font, Christmas and Opposites Attract.
The Papers that were used were by Bazzill, Prism and American Craft.  I used a black 01 Sakura Black Pigment Pen, White Signo Gel Pen and Stampin' Up's Chocolate Chip Marker.  I used Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue.  I love this glue!  I use it for EVERY layout I make.  (Well almost all of them since I am making all of the 3M advertising layouts and the paper I am using ROCKS!  It is STICKY BACKED!  Wait until you see what I have done with it!  Keep posted!)
The Combs Family Layout
The Combs Family Title Close Up!
The Crib and the Baby Close Up!
The Combs Family Close Up!
The Crib and The Combs Family!

18 comments:

  1. Kendra, this is so cute. All the work you put into it really paid off. The Combs family is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That LO is SOOOO cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool!! love this layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendra, this is really wonderful. You are so talented and the Combs family is so lucky to receive this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I really need to start learning how to use design studio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My EPD cart is on it's way as we speak and I can hardly wait!! This is so cute! I love the little girl's pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's amazing, you did a fabulous job on the eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just super super amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable! I am sure they will love it. The little details are amazing. I am loving her shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just ordered mine today! This is going to be so much fun! I love your little people!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great layout. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too cute. THanks for sharing and thanks again for the video showing how to put the faces on the PDDU dolls. Can't really say thanks enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. kendra,
    this is a really well-done layout. i'm excited about when everyday paper dolls will be available for purchase. sweetheart too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. kendra,
    this layout is so well-done. i'm excited about everyday paper dolls and sweetheart. i can see myself really getting good use out of those two carts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is just so darling! What an awesome gift to receive. Your workmanship is awesome. The Combs are very lucky to have you as a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so talented. I LOVE your layouts. I just recently got a Cricut and am now very excited to try to make some!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so lovely; can't wait to get the Paper dolls, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete