Live Video

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Irish Cutie In The Chirp!

Don't you just love the time of year when Irish Luck runs rampant? My children are always telling me that no one can pinch them for not wearing green since their eyes are all green. Haven't you ever seen a rainbow and just wondered if there really was a Pot of Gold at the end of it? I hope that you enjoy the Irish Cutie Layout that I have created.

This layout uses Calligraphy Collection, Paper Doll Dress Up and Plantin Schoolbook. I created the rainbow by free hand cutting but have included a copy of it in the word document so you can either print it off and cut it out or you can use it as a template to create your own rainbow out of cardstock.



7 comments:

  1. Wow, is this cute! I just found your site and love it. I will be back to visit often. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kendra, long time without a layout post...lol Glad to see your work again. I have truly missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Hybrid Project(s) post on Mar. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute LO, TFS! Congrats on your spot on the Cricut newsletter, pretty cool!

    Deb H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I have missed seeing your layouts! This one is adorable and congrats on making the Chirp!!

    Hugs

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute post and wanted to share that Michael's has a 50% off coupon this week (March 17th) and a bonus coupon also with their email ad. Thanks for sharing the coupons with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kendra, Thanks for your awesome ideas. I am not sure how to get to directions. Thanks

    ReplyDelete