Live Video

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hero Saves Day!


Don't your little ones ever have the kind of days that you are so proud of? This is the perfect way to show them! Have they done something that in your eyes is SUPER? Be sure to scrapbook it!
I created this layout using Cricut Design Studio and the following cartridges: Paper Doll Dress Up Cuttin' Up and Plantin Schoolbook. I used Bazzill Bling, Bazzill, and Prism Cardstock. I used the Signo White Gel Pen to pen stitch around the words, a Black Sakura Glaze Pen for the tires and Stickles to add a little Sparkle!

Close up of the layouts!
Close up of a Super Hero!

5 comments:

  1. Your layouts are fabulous! Thanks for sharing. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl - I truly appreciate your blog! This is awesome. You coupons saved my GS troop over $13 today!!!! Thanks!!! Plus - you are sooo talented!!!! I never thought I would want makin the grade or locker talk, but you have changed my mind.....ugh!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous designs! You do amazing work....it really encourages me to put all those "have to have toys" to work!! LOL Your pages are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete