Live Video

Friday, August 26, 2011

Yudu and Fabric Paint Smock for Back To School! A Must See!

Hi, it's Kendra here again and I just wanted you all to know that I had so much fun creating this week!
I was asked by Maggie at Passionately Artistic to create a back to school project for her website and I decided a Paint Smock was the way to go.  I created this smock using a Men's Oxford Button Down  Dress Shirt that I purchased at Goodwill for only $3.50!  I used to make these for my students when I taught preschool many years ago; it was a great way to let the kiddos get messy painting and protect their school clothes at the same time.  With a small amount of time invested you can create a one of a kind Paint Smock for your child too!

This particular Paint Smock fits a large age range of children.

From my 17 year old Abigail

To my best friends daughter Carsyn.

Here is a close up of the artwork

A little more detail closer up

 ScrappinCricut's Yudu Paint Smock Part 1


ScrappinCricut's Yudu Paint Smock Part 2

For the complete instructions be sure to head on over to Passionately Artistic.  Maggie has the PDF instructions as well as the .cut and .gypsy files for you to be able to download so you can create your own Paint Smock!


Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment