Live Video

Friday, June 24, 2011

How To Screen Print With The Yudu Machine! Step By Step Video Instructions!

How many of you out there have a Yudu Machine?
How many of you use it on a regular basis?
How many of you would like to purchase one but are just not sure how it works?
How many of you would like to know how to use it better and more effeciently?
Well, do I have the video for you!

I have created a video of how I created the SUMMER 2011 Yudu T-shirt from start to finish.  I take you from applying the emulsion all the way through to the end in this video.



If you want to make a t-shirt just like this, below is the .cut and the .gypsy file!



I want to say a HUGE thanks to my BFF's Shannon and Pepper for shooting this video footage for me! Thanks so much girls!

Happy Scrappin'


3 comments:

  1. U have helped me so much!!Thank YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this video. This has confirmed for me that the Yudu will workmfor what I want. Now tomstart saving my pennies for one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this summer 2010 t-shirt very much. Video is very nice. Thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete