Live Video

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Newest Collection of Seasonal Cartridges! October 31st, Pumpkin Carving and H2O!!

One of my great friends, Dawn aka NurseViper from the Message Board, has just opened up an online store! She is passing the savings on to all of us! Be sure to check it out! She is now taking preorders for the new Seasonal Cartridges at an incredibly low price of only $18.95 each or if you order all 3 at once for only $52.95! So hurry on over and get your order in!




Here are the Newest Cartridges available for Pre-Order!!

October 31st Fall Collection


Pumpkin Carving Fall Collection




H20 Fall Collection



3 comments:

  1. new cartridges are very cute.
    marlene-patiogirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow never know what cartridge they are going to create next? keep them coming.
    marlene-patiogirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I loved your first day of school layout & did it!!! (Got mad at my ds a couple times..I am so use to my gypsy that going back to the design studio kills me.lol) ( couldnt figure out how to get it to work on my gypsy) Any how Today when I saw the book marker I loved it even more & u r going 2 get me in trouble because now I am going to have to buy that cart!!! What an awesome idea for the blanket with this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank u so so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete