Live Video

Friday, November 20, 2009

Updates for Cricut Design studio & Gypsy! 5 Cricut Cartridges Announced with release dates!



I think that Thursday is becoming one of my favorite days of the week.  Who needs Friday when we have hello thursday?  Provo Craft announced yesterday 5 new cartridges that will be released in the upcoming months.  Batman:  The Brave and the Bold and Superman will be released on January the 24th.  Paisley and Sweet Treats will be released at Michael's on Black Friday, November the 27th and will be a Michael's exclusive to start off.  Serenade's release date is to be announced!

Cricut is definately on top of things this week!  Along with the cartridge announcement, they have released a new Font Pack for the Cricut Design Studio so we can now go preview and play with all of the new cartridges.  Click HERE to go to the Font Pack Download Page!

You need to make sure you registered to be able to update your Gypsy.  Boy, they really are working hard to keep up with our demands!  I just love it!

Here is a small preview of the cartridges released!
DC Comics - Batman: The Brave and the Bold















Be sure to stay tuned as I will be posting the handbooks to a couple of these Cartridges as well as the ones released last week!  I just love when Provo Craft releases new cartridges,
It is like Christmas every time they do!  Happy Scrapping!

I LOVE COMMENTS!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know that the availability of the catridges on black friday at M's!! I've already made plans to be there first thing in the morning, hopefully I will be lucky enough to snatch the new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. Can't wait to buy them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news on the Black Friday release, although I am thinking of avoiding the crowds and chaos this year and doing my shopping online. Any news on upcoming sales? I find it is hard to beat ScrapbookToolkit.com, but even the e-tailers are starting to show the black friday holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete