Live Video

Thursday, September 17, 2009

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy!

I recently taught a private Design Studio lesson and my student wanted this layout created.  So create we did!  I think that the finished product turned out pretty cute.  Be sure and let me know what you think of it!
In creating this layout we used Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio, the Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge, the Plantin' Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge and the Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge.  The Cardstocks are from American Craft and Prism.  Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Adhesive Glue was used to assemble the entire layout.  Other items used in embellishing the layout were:  Copic Markers, a Signo White Gel Pen and a Sakura Micron 01 Pigma Pen.
She Thinks My Tractors Sexy Layout
Close Up of  the Farmer and his Tractor!
Close Up of the Farmer!
I LOVE COMMENTS!

19 comments:

  1. You have the cutests LOs! Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Very Good.
    TFS
    shanna
    stanner58@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being the farmer's wife I think your layout is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love all the LO's you post. Thanks for sharing them :0)
    Amanda
    amanda.barger@us.army.mil

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beyond fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute, love the little pitchfork

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout, I'm going to have to scrap-lift this one. Neat-o.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the stitching. It looks like a quilt. Nice job.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this layout. This is AWESOME.

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this layout I would love to know how you created the john deere tractor?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to use this one! It is the cutest tractor page I've seen! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it possible to get the cut file for this? This is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete