Live Video

Sunday, August 9, 2009

American Crafts: Check out the Goodies I was given at CHA to play with!

When I went to CHA this year, I was not exactly sure what to expect since the show was so much smaller than last summers show. I did know of a few places I wanted to visit though, as they are the companies who make some of my favorite products! One of those places was American Crafts. I had the pleasure of talking with the American Crafts people and guess what they did? They sent me home with tons of there product to blog with. Coming up in the near future, you will be see me creating with these products. I will be reviewing them. and giving you an honest opinion of what I think of them. The photos below show all the goodies I brought home! Hope you enjoy!

American Crafts Glitter Chipboard

American Crafts Glitter brads and Cardstock

American Crafts Thickers: Glitter Puffy Letter Stickers

American Crafts ZING! Flourescent Embossing Powder! How cool is that!


American Crafts ZING! Embossing Powder: Opaque, Glitter & Metallic


I have already created my first project using the AC Glitter Chipboard but you will have to stay tuned to see the completed project as it will be in the Chirp in the next week or so. It is a layout using Hannah Montana and Plantin Schoolbook. I think you will all love it! Once the layout is seen in The Chirp, you will have to oportunity to download the .cut file and create on for yourselves. Just be sure to check back in the next week or so!
Be sure to Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Ok I am VERY jealous of you getting to go to CHA and getting such cool things to play with! Congrats on the Chirp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky duck!
    Enjoy your new stuff!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm jealous too. Just kidding, you deserved it. Thanks for pictures...MN girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I finally get to see what you were talking about. That is a lot of stash, girl!!! You are the very one that can use it, though. Love ya irl, Beverly from Orlando

    ReplyDelete