Live Video

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mix and Match Mode on the Cricut Expression Video

A lot of people on the Cricut Message Board have been asking what Mix and Match can do and how to use it! I thought that I would take a few minutes and make a video to explain it. I hope that this makes it easier to use and explains it clearly. If you have any questions, Please feel free to email me and I will try to answer any of your questions! Happy Cricuting!
Kendra

Mix & Match Mode Rules and Directions!

1. Click the Mix and Match Mode Key (It will be highlighted Green)
2. Choose the image (White keys) Pay attention if you need the shift key or not
3. Choose the Function you are wanting to use.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3.
5. You can check your self before you cut by using your - & + arrow keys under your screen.
6. Press CUT

22 comments:

  1. Awesome as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love that cute witch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on this video! You make it look make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video !!!. GLAD TO KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BUTTON.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks - that was really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for that video. I actually had no idea the cricut did that. That will be very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job. I always wondered what that button was for, tyfs! It means so much that you take the time, to read the message board and answer??. Thanks Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, thanks for sharing, I had no idea what that button was for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome video ~ thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was just way too cool. I had no idea how that key worked. I didn't really understand why you cut another head when you cut the blackout body.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The reason I cut another head is when you look at the doll up close, you can see it looks like she has a chin. Also, if you have time, you can also chalk or ink it to give it more depth. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just discovered your blog!! Love the video and coupons!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the video. Cricut does make life easy. I hope I get one soon!
    thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did a great job on the video - thank you for sharing about a function many don't talk about!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous video! Thanks for educating me, I couldn't figure out how to use that dang button.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very helpful! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your video! You should make more of them! Very helpful and nicely done! Thanks, BugHappy from CMB

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much..I had no idea what that button did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just discovered your videos...both so helpful. I don't have an E yet but this is just one more reason why I need one! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for sharing this feature. I have always wondered but have not had the time to figure it out yet! Thanks again!

    dolphin4_17 Cricut mb

    ReplyDelete