Live Video

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Family Traditions

This is one of my favorites! I have a real passion in preserving family recipes! My dad is a Professional Chef and I want to preserve his recipes for future generations of our family!

This is the a Book that is a Clear Acrylic Album! I used the new Deep Cut Blade from Cricut to cut the Acrylic! I hope that you enjoy!



Family Traditions Front of Book




Appetizers


Sides


Entrees


Desserts


Back of Book


The Back and Front of the Book!

8 comments:

  1. i absolutely love this!! its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love it, awesome project, and a real heirloom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I got the new blade a while back and I am not sure what I can and can't cut.... You cut acrylic!?!?!?! That is awesome! Did you use a specific company's acrylic? I ask because I have Hambly Studios acrylic and I am just dying to try it, but want to make sure it's okay. I know... go to the website, but I still am curious to know what kind you used. :)
    Awesome job on that beautiful album too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did use the Hambly acrylic and used the multicut 4. It is not going to cut all the way through but what is does is make a deep score. You will bend where is scores and it kind of peels away. Let me know if you have any more questions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to have the cut file for this. Love it.

    Sherry
    sherry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this album, what a great mothers day gift. Is it possible to get the cut file so I can make this for mothers day..... Great job.....
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete