Live Video

Saturday, August 9, 2008

What a Solution for my Solutions!

Ever since purchasing my Cricut Solution Cartridges trying to store them has driven me nuts! I don't use any of my boxes so I didn't want to purchase the Solution Boxes. I store all my other cartridges in Purple Cropper Hopper Embellishment Containers and just had the Solutions setting in there in one of the small dividers that come with the container with the key pads laying on top of each other. This was just not working for me! So the other day, I decided that I would just create a .cut file to fix my problem and here is my fix! I used Cricut Design Studio, the Cricut Expression and the following cartridges: Baseball, Campout, Cuttin Up, Daisy Chain, Home Accents, Indie Art, Jasamine, Soccer, Stone Script, Store Front, Street Sign, Wedding, Plantin Schoolbook and Makin' The Grade. Let me know what you think of it!
Baseball Solutions Cartridge
Campout Solutions Cartridge
Daisy Chain (CHA Exclusive)
Home Accents Solutions Cartridge
Indie Art Solutions Cartridge
Soccer Solutions Cartridge
Street Sign Solutions Cartridge
Store Front Cartridge (Exclusive)
Stone Script Solutions Cartridge
Wedding Solutions Cartridge
My Solutions Cartridge Storage Solution

10 comments:

  1. This is so great!!! Is it possible to get the cut-file for the boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I've never seen the Daisy Chain, where did you find that one? Or better yet, where can I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your solution to your cartridge overlays and books. Will you share your cut files?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the projects that might be showing up in the Chirp in the next little while! You will need the deep cutting blade to be able to cut this file out! Keep looking towards Sept./Oct. for the file!

    Daisy Chain is the CHA exclusive Cricut Cartridge. You have to be a retailer, purchase it through a website or through ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your boxes that you designed to hold you keypads and books for your cricut cartridges!
    Would you be willing to share you cut file so that i can organize mine as nice as yours? I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your ideas for the boxes that you designed to hold you keypads and books!

    Would you be willing to share your .cut file so that i can organize mine as nice as yours please? I just love it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your ideas for the boxes that you designed to hold you keypads and books!

    Would you be willing to share your .cut file so that i can organize mine as nice as yours please? I just love it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too would love to see your .cut file.
    P.S. This is the first time I've visited your site and just LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is so awesome!! I jsut found it and have been really enjoying your beautiful things. You have a great talent. I would love to get the cut file, if you would not mind sharing it. This is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was looking to see if this ended up being a project you list and can't find it?! Did I miss it?

    ReplyDelete