Live Video

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am in the Chirp!

I was so surprised when my friend Sue called me this morning and told me that my project Trick or Treat was featured in The Chirp along with the Directions!
Kimberly aka ~Crafty Kimber had asked me to create a layout along with directions to be put in the Chirp but I had NO idea that it would be this week!
Because of the New Version of Design Studio versus the Previous Version of Design Studio Clash with the file I created, I am creating a layout that looks kind of like this one that will open in the New version of Design Studio too! Here it is! I hope that you all enjoy making this layout! Please Leave a comment if you download and post links to your version of it when you have re-created it! I can't wait to see all the layouts!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!! You did such a wonderful job. I love the layout. I really love all of your work. You are a very talented lady.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I can't wait to try it. I didn't know there is a newer version of DS. Do we have to buy it or is there an update we can download? Thanks, Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment on my blog Kendra and of course i will link my blog entry on this great LO, to your comment section!

    http://trishtroubles.wordpress.com/2008/08/14/halloween-layout/

    baci

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are soooo good!! I love looking at your work. Truly a talented person!

    ReplyDelete