Live Video

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Have you heard? The Spring Cricut Cartridges have been announced!

So, Provo Craft said they were going to be issuing Mini Cartridges every quarter and the Winter Mini Cartridges were just too cute!  As promised, here are the Spring Mini Cartridges that are supposed to be released the end of December/Beginning of January!  I can't wait to be able to play with them!  Let me know what you think of them!  Are you planning on purchasing this set of the limited edition Cricut Cartridge?  Inquiring mind want to know!

Cricut Love Stuck Limited Edition Mini Cricut Shape Cartridge

Cricut Mother's Day Limited Edition Mini Cricut Shape Cartridge

Cricut Easter Limited Edition Mini Shape Cartridge

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! They are so cute! I can't wait to get them!...as my husband's rolls his eyes and sighs...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to say, I don't like them that much. I think these will not follow me home. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this like the christmas limited edition cartridges? And if so do you know if they will be around the same price. I have the gypsy and a ton of cartridges but am a little tighter with my money since I bought they gypsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dprincessbrina@aol.comNovember 18, 2009 at 12:11 PM

    They know how to keep you coming. I'm in just because it's cricut

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh...so cute!! I'll definitely be buying the mother's day one, and most likely the other 2. I'm a sucker for limited edition, and I always have a hard time finding stuff for cards for mom :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! These are too cute, I might just have to have one or two of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for taking the time to share these. I wasn't that thrilled with the holiday ones, but these I am. That's why they have to keep making so many - to please us all. :-) Anyhow, I also referred people to your blog from mine today as a Thank you for all the time you put into sharing things with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like them...think you can do a lot with them...and it's time for a "change"....yahhoooo for Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL and I said I would not get another cartridge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just found your blog through the cricut website can't wait to read all about you and see your products i ordered these last week when they were featured on the cricut green wednesday email blast should be arriving any day now! just missed v-day but just in time for easter and then Mother's day!

    robin

    ReplyDelete