Live Video

Sunday, September 9, 2012

May Arts Silk Ribbon Rosette Tutorial Using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists!

I have been so busy and having so much fun lately, I just had to share with you!  I am on the May Arts Ribbon Design Team as well as a Guest Designer with Tattered Angles.  There are a few other things in the works too that I cannot mention yet but needless to say, I am super excited!



I want to share a project that I did for May Art Ribbon a couple of weeks ago!  If you have not visited the May Arts Ribbon Blog yet, head on over there!  You will be blown away by that talented group of ladies!


I want to share my Ribbon Rosette Tutorial with you all!  It is super simple all you need is May Arts Silk Ribbon, a Tombow Power Bond Taper Runner and various Tattered Angles Glimmer Mists!



Head on over to The May Arts YouTube Channel to check it out and be sure to subscribe and tell them that Kendra sent you!!!  



Happy Scrappin'  
Kendra  :-)


1 comment:

  1. It's nice that you posted a tutorial on making a silk ribbon. I wonder if there are other cloth that can possibly used aside from silk? It really fits the cover page of your scrapbook. Wonderful craft!

    ReplyDelete