Live Video

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Design Studio Classes, Basic Expression Classes and Easter Basket Class April 4th!


I just wanted to let some of you know that I will be teaching the Cricut Design Studio 1 and 2, Basic Cricut Expression and a wonderful Easter Basket class this coming Saturday, April the 4th! The classes are being held at Columbia South Carolina's Premier Scrapbooking store, ScrappinCreations.
Give Stacie a call at 1-(803) 419-5200 to reserve your spot today!


Class: Design Studio 1 Cricut Class!
Date & Time: Saturday, April 4th, 9:30-11:30am
Class size: Limited to 18 people!
Cost: $15
Class Description: This class gives you tons of Tips and Tricks making using theDesign Studio so much easier! You will learn how to weld a word and how to weldyour shadow to match.


Class: Design Studio 2 Cricut Class!
Date & Time: Saturday, April 4th, 11:30-1:30pm
Class size: Limited to 18 people!
Cost: $15
Class Description: This class will cover how to Design a layout and create all of your layers. Design Studio 1 is required to take this class as it will build on the first class. After this class you will be given a CD of several files I have created for you as well as the layout that we made in class.


Class: Beginner Cricut Expression Class!
Date & Time: Saturday, April 4th, 2:00-3:30
Class size: Limited to 18 people!
Cost: $15
Class Description: This class will cover all the things you need to know about your Cricut Expression. We will be making a project that you will take home with you.


Class: Easter Basket Class!
Date & Time: Saturday, April 4th, 3:30-6:00pm
Class size: Limited to 18 people!
Cost: $40
Hope to see you there!
Kendra

3 comments:

  1. No one better than you to be teaching these classes!! With your permission, I'd like to post these classes with the requisite information on my blog. Email me at colorfulcreator@yahoo.com if this is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey-I think my original comment got erased. I just wanted to say that I think it's great you are doing this & that no one is more qualified than you to do so. With your permission, I'd like to publish this information on my blog so people know about the classes. Please email me at colorfulcreator@yahoo.com if this is OK.

    Thanks, Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendra,
    Enjoyed meeting you and taking the Design Studio classes with you today. I truly enjoyed it and now have a much better understanding of how to use DS. Can't wait to try some things out on my own. Wish me luch! :)

    ~ Jennifer

    ReplyDelete